Thin Blue Line Decals at FireandRescueDecals.com

My son was a fallen officer

edited 4 Dec 2012 in Family Matters
My son was a fallen officer, he was our only child, he was with the Raleigh, N.C. police department, EOW 9-10-02 he was 30 years old miss him so bad.

Comments

• Prayers to you and the family :0(
  • The loss of a child is a pain that may recede, but never departs. From one parent who has lost a child to another, I know how you feel. Wish I could tell you where or how to find peace, but I can't, for I haven't found it yet myself. Remember him, cherish his memory, for in your heart , he will never be gone.
  • May he rest in peace ma'am. I am praying for him and for your family. Stay strong.
  • Death leaves a scar no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no can steal.
  • edited 13 Dec 2012
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your son there are no words to say toComfort you at a time like this . My thoughts and prayers extend to you and your family
  • Sending blue hugs....
  • We will never forget his sacrifice. God bless you and your family.
  • Sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I am a Citizen Patrol in the area I live in, and work with deputies almost every day. All Leo's give so much of themselves, every minute of their shifts. May your son be in God's loving care and we thank him and all Leo's for all they do. Prayers for you to lighten your forever grief.
  • God bless you and your family.RIP Brother!
  • I can feel your pain through your writing. God Bless and bring you comfort knowing that you will one day be together again.
  • Thin Blue Line Decals at FireandRescueDecals.com
  • My thought and prayers are with you and your family.
  • Personally, I believe we all see our loved ones again once we leave this place; it is my heart-felt desire for you...
  • god look after you and your family,my thoughts and prayers are for you take care,god bless you all in your tragic loss.R.I.P.
  • God Bless you mam.
  • My prayers go out to your family. Your son is a hero and know this: his spirit still lives inside of each of us.