Thin Blue Line Decals at FireandRescueDecals.com

Meet and Greet

Hello, everyone my name is Harvey I am a Federal Police Corporal with the Department of Navy Civilian Police. I with the Naval District Washington Region Police Department assigned to the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. I am retired military serving in both the United States Marine Corps and the United States Coast Guard. I have a BS in Criminal Justice with an emphasis in Criminal investigations from Kaplan University. I am a firm believer in the United States Constitution and like the great outdoors. I like camping, fishing, hunting and other shooting sports. I believe very much in our founding fathers having things right when they founded our nation and believe we need to return to some of their principles such as hard work and innovation as to getting our country back on track to being a nation of working and independent people. I believe in what many of us do on a daily basis and I just want to remind everyone to stay safe out there and keep a warriors mindset.

Comments

• Hello Officer Macy, My name is Ron Slaughter. I see that your post is from a little over a year ago and I'm not sure if you are still a part of this blog or if you will see this reply. If you do, I just wanted to say thank you for your service. I too am retired from the military, the USMC to be precise and now am working as a Veterans Service Officer in West Virginia. I was an MP by trade but spent most of my career as a Marine Security Guard (MSG) i.e. Embassy Duty throughout the world as assigned. I'm very familiar with the USNA and that area of Maryland as I have a Daughter, son-in-law and beautiful 3-year old granddaughter living in Maryland (not far from there). As one who wore a badge and was a gun toter for most of my adult life (and now continue to do so as a licensed concealed carry in my state) I too am a firm believer in the Constitution and especially in our Second Amendment rights. I could go on-and-on talking with you but I am sure you have many more important things to be doing. If you do see this reply to your post and ever want to chat feel free to reply. Again - thank you for your years of service while on active duty and for your continued protection of our men and women in uniform (especially my brothers and sisters "future" Sailors and Marines there at the Academy) - Stay Safe and Semper Fi!