Thin Blue Line Decals at FireandRescueDecals.com

Just wanted to say thanks!

I thank you all for risking your life everyday to keeping others safe!
I know the job is hard and that yal don't get a thank you everyday.
If you could ever change your choice of being a cop would you?

Comments

• Thank you ma'am, you are right we don't get a thank you everyday in fact it is a rare occasion. As far as changing my career if I had the chance, no I would stay right here where I am. I use to work on an ambulance full time prior to this job and still do some now but wouldn't go back to it. Also I did leave once and went to Iraq as a Department of Defense employee and loved the job but missed this job terribly so I learned I could never get out of this line of work and be happy.
  • Thank you! Once the law enforcement bug bites you, there is no other career for you. I can imagine being anywhere else but in this field.
  • Thanks. I have a front row seat to the greatest show on earth. Wouldn't give that up for anything!
  • Thank you. You don't realize how much a small thank you means. As for any other career, all I can say is: once a cop, always a cop. God Bless and a very Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours.
  • I absolutely love my career as a cop, will never want to do anything else. Thank you and Be safe Kristen1992!